Welcome to Staff Organizations at UC Berkeley
The following organizations, groups, and communities are available on campus for staff participation (hover over an acronym to see the group's full name):
|Staff Organizations||Communities of Practice||Special Interest Groups|
- Professional Email Communication, Jul 21
- Queerness and Games Design Workshop, thru Aug 1
- Concerts in the Redwood Grove: Alela Diane + Yesway, Jul 3
- Concerts in the Redwood Grove: Berkeley Symphony and Friends Ensemble, Jul 17
- IDMG Summer School 2014 Presents: Summer School Symposium (Morning), Jul 18
Councils of Staff Organizations
Council of Staff Organizations (CSO)
This council of leadership from all the staff organizations and communities of practice meets regularly to touch base regarding major initiatives on campus related to staff, provide input to campus leaders on emerging issues, collaborate on common goals and objectives, and share essential news from each others' organizations.
Coalition of Ethnic Staff Organizations (CESO)
This coalition is made up of leadership from staff organizations that support underepresented ethnic identities on campus. Currently, this group includes Alianza, APASA, BSFO, and NASC. They meet regularly to discuss common issues and concerns of their communities and to collaborate on various initiatives.