Welcome to Staff Organizations at UC Berkeley
The following organizations, groups, and communities are available on campus for staff participation (hover over an acronym to see the group's full name):
|Staff Organizations||Communities of Practice||Special Interest Groups|
- Evo's Bolivia: Continuity and Change, Apr 30
- Engaging communities, empowering victims, Apr 21
- BERC Resources Roundtable 2015: Changing Lands in a Changing Climate, Apr 17
- Marketing Yourself for Your Next Job: Resume Writing (BECAR301), Apr 2
- Film "The Business of America" and Lecture and Public Discussion, Apr 2
Councils of Staff Organizations
Council of Staff Organizations (CSO)
This council of leadership from all the staff organizations and communities of practice meets regularly to touch base regarding major initiatives on campus related to staff, provide input to campus leaders on emerging issues, collaborate on common goals and objectives, and share essential news from each others' organizations.
Coalition of Ethnic Staff Organizations (CESO)
This coalition is made up of leadership from staff organizations that support underepresented ethnic identities on campus. Currently, this group includes Alianza, APASA, BSFO, and NASC. They meet regularly to discuss common issues and concerns of their communities and to collaborate on various initiatives.