Welcome to Staff Organizations at UC Berkeley
The following organizations, groups, and communities are available on campus for staff participation (hover over an acronym to see the group's full name):
|Staff Organizations||Communities of Practice||Special Interest Groups|
- Building Your Learning Network, Dec 15
- The Cal Assessment Network Presents: Exploring the Landscape - What's New and Upcoming for Cal Answers, Dec 5
- The UC Berkeley Chamber Orchestra presents Beethoven Symphony No. 7, Dec 6
- Certificate Program in Human Resource Management, Dec 8
- Life Theater Services: AB 1825 Sexual Harassment Prevention Education, Dec 10
Councils of Staff Organizations
Council of Staff Organizations (CSO)
This council of leadership from all the staff organizations and communities of practice meets regularly to touch base regarding major initiatives on campus related to staff, provide input to campus leaders on emerging issues, collaborate on common goals and objectives, and share essential news from each others' organizations.
Coalition of Ethnic Staff Organizations (CESO)
This coalition is made up of leadership from staff organizations that support underepresented ethnic identities on campus. Currently, this group includes Alianza, APASA, BSFO, and NASC. They meet regularly to discuss common issues and concerns of their communities and to collaborate on various initiatives.