Welcome to our staff organizations website. These organizations are here to offer you the opportunity to become more involved in our campus life, keep you informed about important issues and maintain a network of support. Chancellor Christ is a strong supporter of the activities of our staff organizations as a way to create and foster closer ties among staff and the University. This site is sponsored by the Office of the Vice Chancellor, Administration and the Office of the Vice Chancellor, Equity and Inclusion in an effort to ensure that all staff are aware of these organizations on the University of California, Berkeley campus.
For Staff Organization Leaders
- PPSM-50: Professional Development
- Policy supporting staff organization release time (PDF)
- Staff Organization Campus Policy
- University of California: Policies Applying to Campus Activities, Organizations, and Students
- The University's Non-Discrimination and Affirmative Action Policy Regarding Academic and Staff Employment (PDF)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Please see our FAQs page for a list of current questions and answers.
Find out what's happening at the University of California, Berkeley campus by visiting the UC Berkeley Events Calendar.